Saturday, March 19, 2011

I feel good about myself today. A positive day indeed. One thing, i'm finished working in the mchell hole until May. I'm dreading going back to school because im so lazy. I'm jealous of all the kids who get to live at home and go to community college and work and be with their friends. I almost wish i was doing that but then i stop and i realize, that's not my thing. I wouldn't be happy there. I have a gift and i am lucky enough to be in one of the best music colleges in the country, so why would i trade that for anything?  I mean, of course its so hard, but its so rewarding. I cant pass that up. I just wanna get better at everything.

I love being home. I love my room, and my pond and my barn, and my dogs and making my own breakfast. I love having my OWN room to myself, and working with all my friends and knowing where everything is and driving. I've been here for one week though and i hear all the drama.

I also have realized a lot of my friends don't care as much as i thought. that's okay though, cause i have friends that do.

half a semester left. ready, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment