Sunday, April 3, 2011

what to say?
I'm living at home. my sweet, sweet home. I make breakfast for myself every morning. i brew my own pot of coffee. i have my own room, my own car, my own job, and my real friends that i love so very much :) I feel like i've made the right decision leaving berklee. I know most people won't understand why i did why i did, but that's okay, because it feels right in my heart. These past few weeks i've written some amazing songs. I'm never gonna forget all the amazing things i've learned and experienced at berklee, and i'll never let those things go. I have a very eventful summer ahead of me, and a bright future.
So i'm enrolling in community college for the fall, just in case. i need to make sure if all else fails, that ill be in school come fall.
I'm going on good morning america in may.
American Idol in July,
taking lessons from brett manning all summer?
i'm not giving up on my dream, and im never gonna stop making music.

Being home has done wonders for me so far. Being around my real friends made me realize how i was really faking some friendships at school. trying to change who i am to get along with people. now that i look back i realize i didnt like some of the people i was "friends" with. I mean, i've met some great people at berklee as well that i miss so much and i cant wait to go visit. but i couldnt be happier to cut my ties with immature, dramatic people that just caused me more stress. I mean, i never fight with my friends here because we are mature human beings and can talk things out, and dont treat eachother like shit. i dont ever wanna be in a state where i have to "put up" with my friends and apologize when im not sorry. That being said, i wanna take a trip up to boston to see my good friends ive met once before summer :)

I work 40 hours a week. stressful, but hey, moneys money ;)
i get to see my family that missed me so much. I have my house, my pups, my job, my friends. i feel myself again. finally. i missed this feeling. life is so good right now. so so good. i can only thank god for bringing me home. school was actually putting me through experiences where i was doubting myself being a good person, and being around certain people was just unhealthy for me. you know, you'd think when you leave high school nd go into college, youd meet mature people. but honestly, ive never met more dramatic people. there were a few keepers though :)

I just want warm weather :) nevertheless, i love my life, and i trust myself to make the right decisions on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment