Saturday, April 30, 2011

every day just proves to be another lesson.
I have my good days-and my bad.
every day leaves me with a reason to smile-and a reason to cry.
Life would be boring if it was perfect. No goals to work towards, and nothing to look forward to. If i never went away to school, i would never appreciate where i come from, and the people i love the way i do now. I learned to not take those things that seem little, (but are ever so significant) for granted. Life is a bundle of lessons and obstacles we must fight to get through, and when we do well-we are subtly rewarded for our successes. Life proves to be a journey. I am so happy. I am so lucky. Just because i left berklee doesn't mean my talent will fade. I was still born with a gift. I feel alright now. I don't feel out of place. I finally feel myself again. My skin fits me again. That feeling is one i cannot explain in a blog.

I love Saturdays. First day of the weekend, and if i wasn't so tired all the time-i would've liked to go out last night, but i went shopping and spent time with my friends-before an early bed time. Today i got breakfast with Jake and Morgan who i haven't seen in a while-so it was nice. I went for a nice tan, and then watched "Monster". Tonight will probably be an early night since i woke up on my own at 7:30! erghhh....

I think i might make some hemp bracelets today. I'm going to see Ariane in jail tomorrow. It's gonna be hard for me. I don't know who to believe and what to believe anymore since people always cease to amaze me with their lies. It is what it is though. I can't say how the visit will go, but i am looking forward to it. If she needs help-i am here.

It's only 2 0 clock. This is so good! haha.
toodles !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment