Monday, April 4, 2011

you disgust me.
i dont feel guilty.
no one feels bad for you.
stop feeling bad for yourself.
because i honestly. do. not. care.

im sick of listening to your little pity party you throw for yourself everyday. im sick of watching you scream out in desperation for attention.
when will people grow up? im so glad i have the few, real, genuine people in my life. honestly. i dont need those other people. im so glad i let them go, theyre not worth my time.

work is actually kinda fun these days. i really enjoy it, evem though sometimes it sucks. i have fun.
My best friend is coming over for dinner and then we're going for ice cream. woot. i really love being home. i know i already stressed that.

but all i had to do was let go of the harsh stuff, and be a little more otpomistic, and my life turned right around. thank god.
i need to stop being so damn nice. one good thing thats come out of it is im much more confrontational. you think im such a bad person? okkkkkk.......................right. because i dont let people walk all over me...ok


BYE <#333

No comments:

Post a Comment