Monday, April 4, 2011

i know i already posted a blog today but there is just so much to say.
Man, today was a good ass, mothafuckin day.
I decided to put my insecurities aside, and stop letting them hold me down. for too long now i've had the idea i'm not good enough for anything, ever. All i ever wanted back was confidence, and i don't think i'll ever be perfectly happy with myself. I think even people who are super cocky, have insecurities. Flaws are inevitable, and i know this. But i won't let them get in the way of me living my life to my fullest. im gonna say what im gonna say and do what i need to do. I lived by that today. I smiled all day, and was as optomistic as i could allow. It worked wonders. Today was awesome, and i stopped letting dumb shit bother me. I'm gonna do this tomorrow. and the next day. and the next. etc.

time for bed. early shift tomorrow. again, erryday. i like day shift. im out by like 4 and its great! haha. my feet hurt, and i just watched shallow hal. i know im trying to not be insecure, but man, im so jealous of gwyneth peltrow. Just saying :)
anyway, sleepy time tea, and SNL will surely comotose me.

for some reason ive been making video updates and meaning to post them to youtube. but i never do. i think ive just been making them for me, so that i have a life outside of my mclife. i just wanna keep in mind, playing music....its my thang. yupyerp.
also, if you're ever feeling down...listen to looking up by paramore. especially if you aspire to be a performer.

"Honestly, can you believe we cross the world while its asleep. I'd never trade it in, cause i've always wanted this and it's not a dream anymore. it's worth fighting for"

sometimes i listen to that on the tredmill. it gets em going.

OH and i lost 4  more lbs. hollllla!

No comments:

Post a Comment